fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I feel so special!

I just got my very first blog award ever! 

It's sort of like winning a Grammy right?! Minus the fancy dresses and acceptance speech...

In case your wondering...I'd try to stay off the worst dresses list by wearing something like this, I do love an excuse to dress up.




Thanks Almost Unschoolers! I think your blog is awesome too!


Lemonade Stand Award




Use this web address to add the picture : )
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/ambitiousapril/LemonadeStandAward1_thumb.jpg

The rules of the accepting this award are:

  • Put the lemonade stand logo on your blog, or in your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude, or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love, and link to the person from whom you received this award.
"And the Nominees are ...(ripping open the envelope) ...darn, I got a paper cut!... Y'all sure know how to make lemons into lemonade!"

Congrats you deserve it!







    1 COMMENTS (click here!):

    Arya said...

    Thank you for the award...I appreciate it!

    Post a Comment

    What do you think?