fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Mitchell Moments: The Freeze Gun Incident

" And I pulled out my freeze gun and blasted you all," Josef said in a commanding tone.
"You're frozen" he added.
The circle of three boys stared at him unblinking, arms and heads held in dramatic positions, frozen.
Then all at once they burst into laughter.
Weapons powered by imagination
are often less effective than the real thing.

5 COMMENTS (click here!):

Xuxana said...

You're probably going to hate me for this, but it's 'you're frozen' not 'your frozen'.

I can't help myself sometimes! Sorry.

Cute story though! :)

April Mitchell said...

Thanks Chicky! I'm comfortable with editing : )

2busy said...

Little boys are so hilarious and full of imagination.

Thanks for stopping by my blog recently. I'm slow to respond, but always appreciate meeting new friends.

Arya said...

So true...I love seeing the kids just play, using imagination as their tool.

Kristy Quinn said...

Awesome! I want some boys LOL

Post a Comment

What do you think?