fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Homeschool Life: Picture Narrations for PreK















Click photos to enlarge and see captions. 
I am reading the Tales of Beatrix Potter aloud to Oliver (age 4). He seems to enjoy the little stories and the animals in clothes. I had him do some picture narrations today. I had him first pencil draw what he wanted, then paint it with water colors. I outlined his original pencil drawing in pen to bring it out. They turned out well.


1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Kristy Quinn said...

Aw how cute! I bet he had fun!! So you like brown fudge eh? lol I would be happy to give you the recipe. :o) If my life wasn't so crazy right now I would gladly make you some and bring it to you. Until then I will, post the recipe soon. *hugs to you mama* Have a happy day!

Post a Comment

What do you think?