fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Organization: Flatware Organizers in the Bathroom

In my search to bring order to the chaos that is my life, I bring to you my little tips to inspire.

You know those little divided trays you use in the kitchen drawer
to keep the forks and spoons from mingling.

Well, they can be used in the bathroom too! 




2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Charlotte said...

This is a fantastic idea! I hate how gross bathroom drawers always seem to be.

Jen said...

LOL I am the same way!!! I don't like to have things touching a cabinet I know nothing about... with the trays I can wash them and know my items are clean and safe!

Post a Comment

What do you think?