fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

On the fitness front...


I can officially say that daily fitness in now a habit in my life.


 I have been waking up at 4:30 am and meeting a friend at 5 am to either run or walk (depending on our night before with young children or our general chattiness) Monday through Friday for over 30 days now. 


 (unfortunately we don't own any awesome shorts like these)

I am not training for a marathon or out to run off 50 lbs, but just wanted to be healthier. Training for the great race of life, as I like to say.



It makes me feel good and I know I am doing something good for me.  
Go Me!

Speaking of fitness. I saw this cute article and loved it, because I am WAY to cheap to ever buy a gym membership anyway. 

40 Ways to Stay Fit Without a Gym Membership

( I am giggling a bit over #36)

 



1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Corine said...

Good for you! What a difference exercise makes in one's life - you are smart to celebrate! ;)

Post a Comment

What do you think?