fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I am feeling a bit frazzled today...

It has just been one of those days....


I feel a bit like her-except I'm not laughing yet. That's a toy gun she just stepped on and it really, really hurt. So she is slipping over the edge now...I'm not quite there yet.
But I am here.... Ya! What she said!


But way, way past this point...



Oh! Ya that's about right..right there!



and I just know it will be one of those weeks too. Spring Break cannot get here fast enough!

So goodnight! I am sending myself to bed with a Cadbury Creme Egg and a good (non-serious) book. 

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

Jen said...

I loved this!!! How fantastic! I think when I am in quite the mood I need to look into creating a post like this :)

Arya said...

((HUGGS)) I just love the images you find for your blog!

Skye said...

Hahahahaha! Sorry Mrs. Mitchell. Cadbury always helps! lol :)

Post a Comment

What do you think?