fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I've just had one of those days...



   
Maybe its the fact that I STILL have this cold that is hanging on for dear life
or that the time changed and my internal clock is off
or maybe it's Karma...I did accidentally cut that guy off in traffic the other day
or it could be I'm just cranky and blouted...cause I'm that too
or maybe you can only be aloud so many good days in a row and I've met my quota
maybe it's just a Monday and does anyone have a good Monday?
but it had been a truly unpleasant day
and I just want to curl up in bed and read a book and escape 
to some far, far away world all alone
 don't worry reality
I'll come back when I feel a little better
you can't get rid of me that easily

4 COMMENTS (click here!):

Skye said...

Oh Mrs. Mitchell, I'm so sorry you've had a bad day. I have too. I feel ya. I'm sending prayers up so we both have a great day tom!

Much love,

Skye

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Innocence is so corruptable these days
By others of needless regardless ways
To equality free from negativity
In every possible way we constantly see.

You know I watched a programme last night and the Palastinion children seemed desparate for revenge against Israel, a very sad factor indeed. Sum parents need Jesus morality of forgiveness, And fold it to the maX. Sorry for my temporary absensce of leave, All with be postfully revealed shortly! Love Andrew. Thank you Christianly so very much. Bye.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Ill come back to read your other posts. You are a beautiful person And we love reminding you of IT!

Kristy Quinn said...

*hugs mama* I hope you're feeling better!

Post a Comment

What do you think?