fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Friday Confessional #1



I confess...

I read the WHOLE Sarah Palin book Going Rogue and I still don't like her. All I can say is Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.

I am wildly addicted to the Farscape series...I'm currently watching season 3 on Netflix.

 I am longing for Summer vacation and it is still month and months away.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?