fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

It's been one of those months....

This month I have been such a slacker homeschool mom. I have been very unmotivated to plan much of anything exciting. Well-We subscribed to Time 4 Learning this month. All four boys have an account...even Oliver. Thank you Time 4 Learning for saving this lazy homeschool mom. The boys take turns on two computers doing their lessons for the day. I have them do at least one thing from each subject. They love it! I was surprised at how much they are actually learning. It's not all fun and games...but it is you see!

I don't think I would use it for my sole form of homeschool curriculum but it is an incredible supplement or a great thing to use when you need a break from lesson planning-like me.

Oliver(PreK) and Kaleb (6) love it the most. They like seeing all the 'school' they have done. Oliver is done with the PreK 1 activities and has moves on to PreK 2...he likes seeing the little check marks that show what he has completed.

Time 4 Learning isn't just a homeschool thing either. I recommended it to my sister who doesn't homeschool. Her kiddos will be home for the Christmas holiday for 2-3 weeks. A little Time 4 Learning a day may keep holiday mush brain from setting in...you know when you completely forget everything you have ever learned over Christmas break.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?