fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Christmas Photo Shoot

The deadline is fast approaching to mail off Christmas cards. We try to always send a photo with ours each year. Its fun to look back on past Christmas photos. Which reminds me-I should make them all into some sort of cutesy album. (I'll add that to the One day list...like One day I'll have so much free time to do all the cutesy things I want to do.) Levi was home and we grabbed the chance to get the photo out of the way. We had too much fun though. Let us know what you think.
p.s. Just click on them to view them larger




3 COMMENTS (click here!):

Lisa E said...

Too cute. I love the last one the VERY best.

A Modern Mother said...

That is WAY too cute. Love the red noses!

Camryn said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Your family christmas pics look like the one I just posted on my site!!

OOps, sorry, I found you on MMB :)

This made me laugh--I'm now following you!

Post a Comment

What do you think?