fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Things That Make You Go "Hmm" #2

Yesterday, I walked out of Walgreen's after buying some stocking candy.


I went to my car got in and looked over and saw this.....













I just cracked up laughing...
Unfortunately you can't see THE LOOK- so well because his doggie eyes went all green in the photo. But he looked very sad and miserable. My people left me out in the car wearing this dumb hat. I normally do not take photos of random dogs in cars...but this was funny.

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Ganine said...

Poor doggie.. my kids and I make up stories as we are driving along about what the dogs are saying.

Post a Comment

What do you think?