fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Trouble With Plots

The trouble with plots is-they change. Writing your own story. Dictating the lives of your characters. Making the characters in a do, say and be whatever you want. It's just way to much power for anyone. Of course, I let all that mad power go to my head and I think about my peeps in so many situations and plot twists that it's truly insane. "Enough!" I say, hit my delete button and return to that boring old plot outline.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?