fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Thanksgiving at My Sisters in Nampa

After the buffet we headed over to my sister's house. She thinks that going to the buffet is not "real" Thanksgiving, so my family always boycotts the buffet. We had Thanksgiving lunch and dinner and I still didn't have to cook or clean. AHH glorious holiday!
Here is a quick smilebox I made with some of the pictures, all are of my family. I have one brother (Raymond) and two sisters (Summer and Amanda). I am the oldest, then Amanda, Summer, and Raymond is the baby.
Click to play Thanksgiving 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Emily said...

Cute!!!!! Looks like fun was had by all!

Post a Comment

What do you think?