fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I am thankful for friends

 


Since it is almost Thanksgiving, I thought I would post about some things I am thankful for.

In this post I just wanted to express how truely thankful I am for friends. There are many types of friends:
Old friends who were once a huge part of your life whom you still love dearly and hold a special place in your heart, but who you have not spoken to in many years.
Those good friends whom no matter how long you have been apart you pick up the relationship like you had never been apart.
Those freinds you can always count on for a good time, to cheer you up and cheer you on.
Those that you know you can always count on for anything.
Those friends who always have a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on.
Those friends who know everything about you, all your aweful faults and insecurities - who have seen you at your worst and your best...and still love you anyway.
Those friends that come into your life but for a brief moment but change you so profoundly they are liken to guardian angels.

I am truely grateful for all the amazing people I have been friends with past and present. You have all enriched my life, by loving me, challenging me, and helping me to be a better person. I would not be ME without all of you. Thank you all!

What are you thankful for this year?

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?