fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

We love reptiles!

Lucky for me- I have a friend named Tanya, who loves all sorts of animals and keeps them at her house as pets. For my kids it's like a mini-petting zoo everytime we visit. And the very best part is all the animals stay at Tanya's house (not mine). Here are Ian, Josef, and her daughter Kelsi holding her BIG snake. Don't worry he is totally harmless...he had already eatten that day.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

The Wades said...

That is an awesome snake! I'll have to show my son--he loves reptiles so very, very much! Yikes--he might beg me to visit you. What would Levi think of us then? ;)

Post a Comment

What do you think?