fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The View from My Back Yard

This is a picture I took tonight of the sunset in my back yard. I thought it was very peaceful.

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

Emily said...

I think I better come see this in person. Just to verify of course :)

April Mitchell said...

You should bring your fancy camera too, you would probably get better pictures than I can on mine :)
We would love to have you :) The kids could go fishing.

The Wades said...

Looks like pretty country where you live. Enjoy.

Post a Comment

What do you think?