fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

BFS # 118 All You Add Is Love (Purina Dog Chow)



This was this month Blogger Friend School assignment, since I already did this same questionaire earlier this year I'm just reposting.

I copied this questionaire from my friend Emily's bog-it is so cute. This is what my kids said about me-no editing.

About Mom!

1. What does Mom always say to you?
Josef- I love you
Ian- I love you
Kaleb- It's time for school
Oliver- Car


2. What makes Mom happy?

Josef- Watching Movies
Ian- Me hugging her
Kaleb- Printing out school pages
Oliver- Me



3. What makes Mom sad?
Josef- Me, when I don't do school
Ian- Me not hugging her
Kaleb- Me not cleaning up my room
Oliver- Me

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Josef- I don't remember
Ian- I do, when I say something funny
Kaleb- Tickle me
Oliver- Make funny faces

5. How Old Is Mom?
Josef- 26
Ian- 40
Kaleb- 30
Oliver- 20

6. How Tall is Mom?
Josef- 5 feet 6 inches
Ian- She can touch the ceiling fan
Kaleb- 75 inches
Oliver- This big (raised arm up tall)

7. What does Mom like to do?
Josef- Play the computer
Ian- Make costumes
Kaleb- Talk to people on the phone
Oliver- Drive the car


8. What is Mom's job?

Josef- To feed us
Ian- doing school with us
Kaleb- Teaching us school
Oliver- To Drive the car

9. What is Mom's favorite food?
Josef- Pepsi
Ian- Speghetti
Kaleb- Olives
Oliver- Chocolate Milk

10. How do you know Mom loves you?
Josef- Because I'm her son
Ian- Because she hugs me
Kaleb- She helps me
Oliver- She's good

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

Dickerson Family said...

I like this post. Your boys are so sweet!

Emily said...

Too fun!!!!! Im cracking up avout Olivers constant car comments!

April Mitchell said...

Oliver loves cars-we have watched the Cars Movie DVD so many times it is not even funny.

Post a Comment

What do you think?