fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

A Simple Woman's Day Book: February 2, 2009


A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY February 2nd...

Outside my window... The sun is shining, sparkly on the snow covered field. The boys are wondering around with the dogs.

I am thinking... I have gotten so much done today-wohoo!

I am thankful for...my family

From the learning rooms...we've already done most of school today. Ian says he loves his new handwriting book, because he read the note to the student in the front and Jan Olsen told him he could color the pictures if he wanted.

From the kitchen...we just had chilli and Amish Friendship Bread, I am planning on making Lasagna for dinner and Ceasar Salad.

I am wearing...no make-up, hair in a ponytail,red t-shirt, black yoga pants, tennis shoes

I am creating...a new blog called Homeschool Idaho

I am going...no where today, Levi will be home around 5 and then we will have FHE and play SpaceAge Reality

I am reading...just finished The Independence of Mis Mary Bennet by Colleen McCullough. And reading Shiloh to the boys at night.

I am hoping...to have the house all organized by Spring so I can focus on my garden.

I am hearing... the boys helping Ian write a story in his notebook.

Around the house...Laundry is going in the washer and dryer, Oliver is building a train town in his room, Josef, Ian and Kaleb are on my bed writing stories and drawing pictures.

One of my favorite things...easy to cook meals!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tuesday- , Scouts for Ian, Thursday-Trip into Boise, Kelly's Cents of Style Party,Sunday-Church

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Chubs our cat wanting to play

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

breymom said...

that cat looks so soft there. Thanks for putting my background on for me!

Post a Comment

What do you think?