fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

January's Organization Round-up



Organizing Blog


So I am a little late posting these, but I just joined the Organization Junkie blog and I liked that she was doing file cabinets in January. My file cabinet has been very neglected, since our move I have not even filed anything.*gasp* It has all been sitting in a pile in my to-do basket. This really wasn't too dramatic of a change, since I go through my files at least once a year. I was due to get them cleaned-out and it was a good excuse to take the opportunity and make them look nicer.


Well here is my before picture:


I used this challenge as an excuse to buy a label maker, I have been wanting one for a long time. I reassessed what I wanted in our household files, and then went through each file and cleaned out old papers that I didn't need, then printed labels and used all the same color folders for a tidier look. Then I filed the pages in my to-do basket. Ta-daa!

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Mandy said...

I have a label maker and I love it. I use it all the time! I am sure you will find many uses for it.

Post a Comment

What do you think?