fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Return to Cub Scouts




It has been exactly one year since I was in cub scouting last. Last February we moved from Kuna, where I had served for two years as a Wolf and then Bear leader. Today after church, I was called to be the Cub-master. We had an amazing Cub-master in our old ward so I hope to use her as my example and make our pack meeting great for the families.
Not sure this makes sense, but I have a strong testimony of Scouting. It is an amazing program and helps boys grow and transition into good citizens. Although it is lots of work ,I enjoyed my time as a leader and I loved the boys I served. I look forward to this new calling and the challenges and rewards it will bring.

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

breymom said...

Way to go April, you can't seem to get out of Scouts LOL You are a great Scout leader I wish you were my boys!

Annie said...

You are what a lot of packs are missing. Someone who truly believes in the mission of scouting.

Annie said...

P.S. How did you get that Facebook button for your sidebar? I want one.

Post a Comment

What do you think?