fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Pocket Edward takes a vacation




So Lauren over at Busy Bee Lauren, took her darling Pocket Edward on vacation to Disneyland. I must say the seat belt shot is hilarious. I am tempted to get my own Pocket Edward to keep me company while Levi is gone. Although his life with me would not be as exciting as it is with Lauren, cooking together and the bubble bath and all. But it might be an adventure for him to do laundry with me. Thanks again for a laugh, Lauren.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?