fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

A Simple Women's Daybook: January 26th, 2009


A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY January 26th...

Outside my window...it is bright and sunny and the snow is melting, drip, drip, drip. There is hope for spring.

I am thinking...so much to do, where to begin.

I am thankful for...The warm, warm sun.

From the learning rooms...
we aren't doing school today, Levi is home for his day off playing with the boys. I've been getting some lesson organized.

From the kitchen...we are eatting all the leftovers in the fridge and my Amish Friendship bread starter is sitting on the counter.

I am wearing...t-shirt, capris, and bare feet

I am creating...a pleasant calm home for my myself and my family

I am going...to need to return movies today in town and maybe take a few moments for me at a little shop.

I am reading...lesson manuals

I am hoping...for the sun to stay a while and warm us up.

I am hearing... Ingrid Michealson sing Breakable on Pandora Radio.

Around the house... the boys are busy playing and talking with their Dad.

One of my favorite things...cuddling cats, who purr.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tuesday- Movie with Levi, Scout Pack meeting, Wednesday-conference with teacher Sunday-Church

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Kaleb's Lima Bean plants

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?