fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Simple Woman's Daybook-January 5th


A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY January 5...

Outside my window...snow is falling yet again this winter

I am thinking...I need to get the boys School Portfolios organized

I am thankful for...my warm home

From the learning rooms...we just finished working on math

From the kitchen...we just ate the cookies warm out of the oven

I am wearing...White t-shirt and black yoga capris

I am creating...a mess in the kitchen today

I am going...to finish this Porfolio Project so I am not so stressed out

I am reading...nothing right now except the occassional blog

I am hoping...my life will calm down and be normal

I am hearing..the boys playing in their rooms

Around the house...the ceiling fan is whiring

One of my favorite things...warm cookies fresh from the oven

A few plans for the rest of the week:Scouts on Tuesday,Portfolio Conference on Wednesday, Awanas meeting with Kelsi in Star

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

3 COMMENTS (click here!):

akhmmm said...

Warm cookies can mend a lot of things: stress, ouies and even disappointments.

I'd like to get more snow as it would be so much better that the wind/frigid temps/wind we've been dealing with up here.

ElaineH

A happy heart at home said...

Mmm, warm cookies! Yum! I like your photo.

~Susan

Kelly Maria said...

I so enjoyed reading your Daybook!! Come by for a visit anytime...
Beautiful Blessings~Kelly Maria

Post a Comment

What do you think?