fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Easy Centerpiece

I have a love affair with centerpieces and one day I will be able to leave one out on my table, just 'cause, not only for holidays or when I'm hosting something for grownups. The kids aren't usually 'nice' to my centerpieces. Anyway...here is a really cute centerpiece idea anyone can pull off and like she shows its very versatile.

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

breymom said...

that's so fun i'm going to try it you could do it smaller with one cup and candle too

Post a Comment

What do you think?