fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Simple Women's Daybook: January 19th


A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY January 19...

Outside my window...everything is cold and frozen, the dog is curled up on the front porch for a nap, little sparrows have stopped at my feeder for lunch.

I am thinking...I will be glad when my taxes are done.

I am thankful for...my husband, who comes home and pitches in 100%

From the learning rooms...Kaleb is at the kitchen table working on his place value.

From the kitchen...a yummy stew is cooking and rolls are rising.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and an apron

I am creating...tatted edging

I am going...no where today, just being a home-body

I am reading...Leigh by Lyn Cote

I am hoping...for my cold to clear up and to-do list to be done

I am hearing...silence, Levi took the other boys to the store-so it is just me and Kaleb

Around the house...it looks lived in but not too messy

One of my favorite things...my cozy spot on the couch under the reading lamp

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tuesday-Scouts, Wednesday-Trip to Boise for boys IRI's, and portfolio meetings, sleep over at Grandma and Grandpas, Thursday-town stuff,Friday-home stuff Saturday-My B-day!, Sunday-Church

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Lyn Cote said...

Hi April,
Let me know if you enjoy LEIGH.
Lyn

breymom said...

Sat. is your birthday! Happy BIRTHDAY to you!:)

Post a Comment

What do you think?