fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Free Charlotte Mason E-Book




Ever heard of Charlotte Mason? If you have children or work with children her books are a must read. She was a truely inspired soul who was a visionary in her own time and her ideas are universal and still applicable today. I have learned so much about parenting and educating my children from her books and ideas.

Simply Charlotte Mason is giving away this free ebook download called Masterly Inactivity with Charlotte Mason. Check out the information at the Freely Educate blog.

2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Ganine said...

Thanks April.. Although I don't have the patience to homeschool, I love her stuff!

breymom said...

WOW I've gotta start reading her but, I totally feel the Mason vibe I LOVE that approach to homeschooling!

Post a Comment

What do you think?