fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

A Simple Womans Daybook January 12


A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY January 12...

Outside my window...Shooter our Chesapeake Bay Retriver is barking madly at some animal near the river, there is lots of snow still on the ground, but the sky is blue with fluffy clouds.

I am thinking...Levi will be home soon, we haven't seen him except for one day since Christmas, it will be nice to have him home.

I am thankful for...Jane Austen books, a little escape from modern real life.

From the learning rooms...err, we are falling behind again. I don't think we will do the Charter School next year, to much pressure to push the kids through each grade level- hurry up a learn, test, test, test. I look forward to trying the Charlotte Mason method of educating next year, I have been researching it for years and now that we live in the country with the river in our back yard it would be a perfect time.

From the kitchen...a sink full of dirty dishes is not inspiring me to cook anything today.

I am wearing...my pj's still. Should get dressed before Levi get here...lol.

I am creating...some tatted lace edging for a handkerchief.

I am going...to find some motivation, hurry and tidy up the house, get dressed and great my sweet husband when he comes home in his big red truck.

I am reading...a sad little Young Adult book called You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn

I am hoping...we have a nice visit with Levi, and we can send him off with pleasant memories of home.

I am hearing...a little three year old voice, saying " I 'ink Molly want in" calling in our black lab dog from outside.

Around the house... things are strewn about, laundry needs folded, lots of work waiting to be done.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Library today, Scouts on Tuesday, Levi leaves on Wednesday, Visiting Teaching on Wednesday, Bunco on Thursday, Church on Sunday and a call from my Dad in Florida

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?