fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Just For Fun : Celebrity Guy Fan Club

I know most girls go ga-ga over Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaughey...

But not me I like the nerdy, misunderstood, and funny guys the best...

like John Cusack...Say Anything ( His sister is awesome too!)

and Brendan Frasier...George of the Jungle ( no explanation needed), Encino Man, The Mummy, and With Honors
and I know he seems like one of the regular hunks with all those muscles and everything...
but REALLY he is a regular geeky guy disguised as a hunk
...honest!

Vin Diesel- The Chronicles of Riddick, Saving Private Ryan, XXX

also my list would not be complete without ...

Collin Firth...Pride and Prejudice and Bridgette Jones Diary...sigh


 So which celebrity guy fan club are you part of?

5 COMMENTS (click here!):

Café Café said...

Hey, I just saw this post...thought I'd add my favorites. I'm a fan of the "weirdo" celebrity guys--Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Michael Wincott, Ritchie Coster, Rob Morrow, and David Krumholz. Something about crazy dark hair, prominent noses, obsessive perfectionism, sideways sense of humor, and unbending dedication to one's artistic integrity just makes me cheer.

Maria said...

Well hey, they're in my Straight list.

Anonymous said...

I think Vin Diesel is the most sexiest man i have ever seen on tv! WILL YOU MARRY ME VIN??

Anonymous said...

ITS ME AGAIN!!! just wanted to say I AM STILL CRAZY FOR YOU HOTTIE! But you have a girl...SHE IS SUPER LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO KISS THOSE PRECIOUS SEXY ASS LIPS EVERY DAY!

Vin Diesel said...

Awesum pics.thanks for sharig such a cool pics.

Post a Comment

What do you think?