fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Just For Fun: Gift Ideas

While perusing the Cyber Monday deals I found these must have gifts...



Come on you KNOW you want a pair!

For that Neat Freak in your life who is always wearing a baseball cap. I just love the tag line...turns your hat into another pocket!!


You can find this on Etsy.com! I think it is this seasons must have accessory (in the trailorhood that is!).


Just for Grandma 'cause she's old but she's not dead yet!

for the bacon enthusiast in your life...


Just for Dad

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Melissa said...

I have gotta get the WD 40 for my Dad's next birthday! Love it!

Post a Comment

What do you think?