fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Don't worry I didn't forget you...



We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher 

I just loved this quote!!!

I wanted to write a quick update as I seem to be neglecting this blog, but not my CM journey. 

What I have a been doing?

  • I started reading Charlotte's book series and thought I'd read and take notes as I went along. Then after a few chapters into the first book, thought it would be best to just read them and then go back later and reread for more in depth study and notes. 
  • I have also been reorganizing all our homeschooling things, re-purposing somethings and getting rid of others all together.
  • I have gathered up a large box of unwanted books to be turned into the local book consignment shop to trade in for books on my AO lists. 
  • Just enjoying the Summer!

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Amy in Peru said...

So, how'd it go? your summer, I mean? ;) I did the same with CMs books. I need to read them over and over again. :)

I'm just finally getting around to returning comments from a LONG time ago!! :) My 'summer' has been super busy too!!!

amy in peru

Post a Comment

What do you think?