fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Sometimes...

...you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Did you ever watch these old batman shows with Adam West? They make me happy and right now I need a good laugh or two.

He was truly the best and the worst batman ever! I used to watch these as reruns on TV when I was a kid. I loved them.









"Holy Rising Hemlines"...I'm using that one!

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Corine said...

LOL ~ When I was a kid, I had a crush on Robin. Fun reminders... :)

Post a Comment

What do you think?