fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

An Adventure


“Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” 
-Helen Keller

I've sent Josef on his first huge adventure.  A 5 day, 50 mile Scout canoe trip on Lake Lowell,  then the Snake river and onto the Payette River. They will travel 50 miles by canoe all together. I sent him off well informed and prepared, full of the spirit of adventure. I packed soap, toothbrush, and clean underwear that I am sure will not be used, but I did my duty as a mother by including them. I also told him to keep his life jacket on at all times, if could even see the water, he should have it on!

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?