fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

What I'm Watching: My Six Loves


A few nights back I couldn't sleep, because I missed Levi. So I decided to watch a movie. I watched  this cute 1962 movie titled My Six Loves on Netflix. This film was sweet and heartwarming, with mild cheesiness and a few singing numbers thrown in. A little like Cheaper by the Dozen and Please Don't Eat the Daisies. An actress exhausted from work goes to her Connecticut home only to find even more work and craziness, as six orphaned children hiding out on her property become her personal problem. Along comes the overly helpful and handsome town minister to "help" her with the problem. In the end, everything is happily ever after just like all movies should end.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?