fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Schedule Burnout

 Photo from Confessions from the Couch blog http://www.missteacha.com/?m=200805


So we've been using AO strictly for a whole term and I hate to say it but with 4 kiddos doing 4 different levels of the curriculum, I am burned out. We haven't been getting to the 'fun' stuff much and I really need the 'fun' stuff to keep me and the kids motivated. I'm looking into reorganizing things for next term, using AO books but combining some subjects. Currently I have a 12 yr old in YR6 that is average, a 10 year old in YR3 that is behind in reading skills, an 8yr old in YR2 that is advanced and a 5 year old in YR0 that is average. Any thoughts from anyone on the best subjects to combine?

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?