fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

My Favorite Billboard

If you didn't know, well, I will just tell you. I am not a huge fan of advertisements. I understand thier place in modern society and such, but I still find it annoying to be walking down the street, sitting in a restaurant, or reading a magazine or newspaper I PAID for and be bombarded with ads.

So that is why THIS is my very favorite billboard in the whole wide world.

Street Artwork by Bansky

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Corrie said...

That's a great one. Your blog is fun. Came on over from Stacey's. Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment

What do you think?