fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Curiouser and curiouser!

On a positive note, we have started a new family read aloud.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

We have an older (1985) book with  the original story and lovely illustrations by Gwynedd M. Hudson throughout, because after all 

"What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?" 
~Alice 

With the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming  out from Disney and Tim Burton, I thought it would be a fun read-aloud for us and then we could take the older boys to see the movie at the theater in March.


4 COMMENTS (click here!):

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

A GOOD book
Worth a second luck.
Abandon the truck
For train of thought
For less stress frought
Too time caught.

I feel for that cow
And its looking Glass
So have an En'dow
Ment of class.

You're a lovely person and you're husband is a lucky man. Deep smiling. I listened intently to your music, you have excellent taste. Keep in touch with your faculties as we care. I have never believed in God, but I have loved Jesus with all of my mind, body and strength. Wink U. Take SHARE. Fly.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

U RRRRRRR my oficial music site
Dance with all of I might.
I listen nice
Onece, twice, now thrice.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

I've come back to listen
Sparkle inate and glisten.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

I inn joy ed
I love Ur place
Smile on face
Bless ed.

My email addreww si on my profile page, please speak to I. Thank you. Take care. Bye.

Post a Comment

What do you think?