fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Love


I was just thinking today about all the people I love and have loved in my life so far. The weirdest thing is once you love someone you never stop...even if you break up, move on, or they die, or something. You don't love them intensely or passionately anymore it is a different sort of love. You could go months and years without ever giving them a thought. But it is like your heart got stretched out when you opened up your life to love them. It never, ever shrinks and you carry that part of them around with you for the rest of your life. Whatever you call it- a blessing, a mistake, or just damage- you are forever changed by that other person and your own hearts capacity to love another. 

4 COMMENTS (click here!):

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Tune into me
And come see
Liberty
Expressively.

Love Door music, I'll come back. Thank YOU ever so very much. Take especial care. Lost.

Skye said...

I agree. Very well said. :) Oh, and I love the picture you used! :)

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

H ear I am again
See the same.
Play refrain
From pain.

Happy Valentines, you are so very beautiful, a flower of glorious bloom! Love love. Thank you. Take care. bye.

septembermom said...

Very interesting post. I agree that love must push certain doors open within you. Just as so many of us feel that Christ is love, once He is truly allowed to work within you then each moment can be transforming. I'm happy that I found your blog today!

Post a Comment

What do you think?