fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

This Week So Far...

Saturday we went out to Uncle Bill's in Ontario for a family dinner. My second cousin Tara brought her new born baby Mackenzie for everyone to meet. Isn't she cute?!

My own baby Oliver turned 5 on the 17th!! We had a small little party with Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell and his Aunt Heather and cousins. We will take him to Chuck E Cheese this weekend for some extra fun.


We took the boys on a field trip to the Canyon County Historical Society Museum. They had a lovely assortment of displays for such a tiny museum. One of the boys favorite things there were the large model trains on display. 
 
And we all got a kick out of the large mustache tea cup collection- designed to keep those Victorian mustaches high and dry while drinking tea...who knew!

 
Today we headed to Albertson's for a field trip with a group of homeschool families, We got a lovely tour and, ate many samples, and learned all about healthy eating.

It's been a busy week so far and there is lots more on our to-do list. 
It is so nice to have Levi home for the week and do all these fun activities with him! 







5 COMMENTS (click here!):

Kristy Quinn said...

I just replied and then lost it lol Sounds like you've had a busy fun week! Mackenzie is adorable! We almost named Autumn that :) That coffee cup's too cool~

Arya said...

What a sweet baby! I am going to have to check out that museum, I really need to find out what there is to do around here...

btw I checked out the charter school and I am going to register the kids for next school year...I am so tired of their current school.

septembermom said...

She's a cutie! Happy Birthday to your handsome young man. I think that coffee cup is cool!!

restrainedchaos said...

Thanks for coming over to visit my blog and making such a nice comment. I almost cried reading your post about being a widow. I feel like a bit of a widow at the moment, too, with my husband in college and working while I'm at home with the kids. ~hug~
Seems like you had a fun week, though! Happy Birthday to the boy. I love the mustache cups, too. And I had never thought about asking the local Albertson's for a homeschooling tour. Thanks for a great idea!
Nicole

Bob West said...

God has greatly gifted you
I enjoyed visiting your blog
God Bless;

http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/02/encourager-part-1.html

Post a Comment

What do you think?