fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

A Simple Woman's Day Book: September 13th, 2009


Start your own daybook: A Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY August 13th...

Outside my window... squirrels are eating and its sunny.
I am thinking...maybe I should take a nap.
I am thankful for...my husband who works so far away sometimes, I know he misses us.
From the learning rooms...I'm trying not to think about school today, my brain is resting.
From the kitchen...HA! I am not cooking today either. Took the kids to Sizzler to use their free kids meal coupons.
I am wearing...ponytail, t-shirt and yoga pants, bare feet
I am creating...peace and relaxation.
I am going...to run many errands tomorrow.
I am reading ...The Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens

I am hoping... to get lots done tomorrow.
I am hearing...The boys move playing in the next room.
Around the house...we need to pick up a bit -but hey! We live here ya know!
One of my favorite things...lazy Sunday afternoons and NAPS!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Monday-errands and doctors apts, Tuesday-Homeschool PE and, FHE,  Cub scouts, Wednesday- Idaho Reading Indicators Testing, Thursday-Pokemon Club, Friday-TGIF!, Saturday-Is all mine!, Sunday-Church
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?