fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

The Cats Out of the Bag

Levi's brother Jassen and his wife have 3 cat children that they adore. They have grown and stock pilled fresh dried catnip in large bags and store them at Levi's parent house. I took a small baggie home for Chubs thinking it would be a nice treat for him. I took the little bag out of my purse and sat it on the kitchen counter and got busy. I made dinner, fed the kids, and then took them to the pool (without waiting an hr after eating). When we got back, we opened the front door and saw this flash of orange dart across and down the hallway. When I went in the kitchen this is what I found:
The bag was shredded and cat nip was scattered all over the floor. Chubs was very energetic...to say the least.

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?