fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Behind those hazel eyes

I used to hate that I had hazel eyes. They were never a pretty blue, or bright green, or deep brown. Just a muddy mix of green and gold. I am learning to love them though and all the color variations. Today they are more green, which I love! Maybe I should get some color contacts? Or maybe I should just learn to love myself and appreciate what God has given me.


0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?