fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Three Favorite Things about the FAIR

Yesterday night we went to the Western Idaho Fair with some friends and had an amazing night. 
Here are our top 4 favorite things about the Fair this year. 



#1 Weird Al Concert











#2 Fair Food


Sugar Bliss!





Mmmm!


This is what you look like after you eat a foot-long corn dog!



Can you believe he wouldn't even share with me?!




#3 Butterflies









#4 People Watching

Unfortunately, I didn't have my own camera on me to capture all the awesome outfits at the fair but I managed to get this one photo...next year I am totally bringing my camera and doing a whole People of the Fair post. Wow! Can I just say the very tall and thin young man in the black hot pants and stripped half shirt, was just too much for Stacey and I not to bust up laughing. 






0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?