fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

I Love Quotes

I love quotes because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized as wiser than myself. -Marlene Dietrich

There are single thoughts that contain the essence of a whole volume, single sentences that have the beauties of a larger work. - Joseph Joubert


I must say I love quotes! I have a Word file on my computer where I cut and paste quotes I like and find inspiring. It is fun to read them and ingest their wisdom, humor, and truth. It is amazing how much you can say in so few words.

What are some of your favorite quotes?

1 COMMENTS (click here!):

Simplymom said...

This is the one on my checks:
The days may be long, but the years are short, cherish everyone.

And another favorite:
It's better to aim for the stars and land in the trees than to aim for the trees and land in the mud.

Post a Comment

What do you think?