single mother, homeschool retiree, teacher, Assisted Living Resceptionist, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Poem: Mother of Boys

Mother of Boys



Shoes in the kitchen, jeans on the floor
Basketballs lying at the back door
Living room carpet shows signs of wear
The fridge and the cupboards are constantly bare.

The toilet seat's up, it's stuck that way
The sports on TV blare all day
Racetracks, footballs, all kinds of toys
How did you guess, I'm the mother of boys.

...Author Unknown

2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Anonymous said...

sounds like my life!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!



Visit my web-site ... graduate certificate online
My site: graduate certificate

Post a Comment

What do you think?