fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Happy Halloween!

Like every year the boys had some specific request for costumes. I am not a professional, but I do the best I can to make the costumes. This year Josef wanted to be a Skeleton Knight (no such costume avaiable for sale in our area). I painted a black sweat suit with bones, using an anatomy diagram for help, and added some crafted armor and store bought sword. Ian asked to be a lion, since we could not find one for those older than 4, I made this one from a thrift store tan hooded sweat suit and a brown chenille scarf. Kaleb was easy-we had this Shadow Ninja costume already he just needs a sword. Olive has been living in this caterpillar costume from our dress up trunk all year...so guess what he wanted to be? They all looked great. Wonder what challenges I will face next Halloween?







2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Arya said...

I love the costumes...I love how inventive your kids are...

Emily said...

LOVE it!!!!

Post a Comment

What do you think?