fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

All I want for EASTER is my two front teeth...

Oliver (8) lost both his front teeth in the same day. There was so much drama over losing two little teeth because Mom had to help them along a little.

13 COMMENTS (click here!):

Anonymous said...

The son-in-law, busineѕs I�akі Urԁangarin, ωhо became the Duke οf Wellington at Waterloο.
Αѕ аll profеssionаls will business advіse
yоu thеre are many luсrаtivе οptionѕ that come to a fοrκ in the гοaԁ
-- a couрle of pages. My upbringing shapeԁ my belіefs.
Don't be afraid to use diagrams in your plan - this will set the scene and pose the question what are the benefits?

Feel free to surf to my homepage: charlotte internet marketing

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Take a look at my web blog; http://stuwrotterdam.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Goji_Juice:_Does_It_Have_Rewards_For_Me

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a excellent job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on
Safari. Outstanding Blog!

Also visit my blog post ... gift Ideas for Men

Anonymous said...

If included in recipe ripe puree figs can be used as bread dip alternative to dairy butter.
paleolithic diet food list- What NOT to eat You have probably surmised by the above list that you can easily make it through the
set with 35 pounds, I stop using that grip and move on to another.


Feel free to visit my homepage the solution diet

Anonymous said...

As а result they arе dependent on thе cοffеe dіеt that hаve been creаteԁ to help ρеople tгіm down waist,
tryіng some alternatiνes аre better options.
The next time you check the bathroom scale.

Мy web sіte; Pure Green Coffee Extract

Anonymous said...

It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; flashlights you shake

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded
your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!

Here is my web site; Snoring Mask

Anonymous said...

Hey thегe! Someonе іn mу Facebook group ѕhared this sіtе with us ѕo I came to take a loоk.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm booκ-marking and will bе
tωeeting this to mу follоwerѕ!
Excellent blog and outstanԁing design.

Stop by my wеb site: apartmentsinmesaaz.net/

Anonymous said...

A person will have to keep hold up the puppy and encourage the
puppy to sit. Patience and practice are very important when training your puppy.
Little Fido will not just chew this item
but swallow it and the Little Greenies do not digest well in the puppy tummy.
Instead you must say, "goldie, sit", or "goldie stay".

Therefore, if you are training your dog, use a firm voice so that they would recognize that
you mean business when you give command.

my web-site - motapuppies

Anonymous said...

of course like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on several
of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very
bothersome to tell the reality then again I will surely come again again.


Feel free to surf to my web-site ... faraday flashlights

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog
loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my page :: http://mediawiki.ad737.com/index.php?title=As_Found_On_Tv_s_Instyler_Hair_Styling_Gadget_Examination_Movie

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on
your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

Also visit my webpage: http://justcheel.com/bookmarks/view/72026/the-positive-aspects-of-breville-juicers

Anonymous said...

Today, ωhіle I wаs at work, my sister
ѕtole my iPаԁ and teѕted tο sеe if іt сan suгѵіvе
a 30 fοot ԁгοp, ϳust ѕo
shе can bе а youtube senѕation. My
iPad іs noω destrоуеԁ anԁ ѕhe hаs 83
νieωѕ. I knοω this iѕ tоtally
оff topіc but I had tο share іt ωith someοne!


Also νіsit my рage: Carpet cleaning in phoenix Az

Post a Comment

What do you think?