fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

May Nature Walk: Star, ID


2 COMMENTS (click here!):

Eva Atkins said...

I wanted to thank you for the "I am" poster you created! I love it and have added it to my blog. I am enjoying your various blogs! It is so good to "meet" other CMers online since I don't know any IRL. Blessings, Eva

Charlotte Mason in the City said...

These photos bring back memories of my childhood when my sisters and I chased and caught frogs in the summer. I never liked holding them! :)

Post a Comment

What do you think?