fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

Wednesday

SO my day started out not so great I had awful allergies and unplanned early morning dental appointments.



Afterwards I took some allergy meds and got a nap.



Tonight I made some brownies and took them to Tanya's Mary Kay Grand Opening, which was lots of fun all thanks to my brownies! Here is the recipe if you are now craving brownies: Mmm-Mmm-Better-Brownies




We went out afterwards for some impromptu Karaoke singing. I sang Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar for the first time in front of a real audience. I channeled my inner 80s rock diva and I think I nailed it. I might be able to sing like you Pat...but I am pretty sure I could never work those spandex pants and horizontal stripes like you can. Guess you can't be great at everything.



0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?