fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

There's a point...



I Stumbled this quote and had to blog about it, because this week I reached 'the point'. You get tired of caring about people who really could care less about you when it comes down to it. So really, it's a total waste of your time and energy. If you have to try too hard in a relationship ALL the time, it's not a relationship and you are probably better off without that connection in your life. Maybe this is not true for everyone, but in this one particular instance it is true for me. I feel a huge weight has been lifted just from the purge of that person from my life. So long, been nice knowing you, I'll take what you've given me and move on...have a nice life!

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?