fiance, student, homeschool retiree, preschool teacher wannabe, Senior Living Coordinator, writer of many things unsaid, blogger, lover of the creative, most cheerful depressed person, devourer of books, crafty wanna be, amateur tech support, internet junkie, facebook stalker, tweeter of tweets, Pagan, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, karaoke super-star

It's Fall Again!


Mitchell Boys @ Homeschool Day at Linder Farms, Kuna, ID Oct 2011

The first frost was today. All my pumpkin leaves died and I can see what our harvest will be.
I am going to start warming up the oven for some baking.
The boys Halloween costumes are almost finished.
All the Halloween decorations are hung up.
Tree leaves are turning colors.
Hot Chocolate sounds yummy.
I broke out my boots and sweaters and put them in my closet.
I am looking forward to my favorite season!

Posted by Picasa

0 COMMENTS (click here!):

Post a Comment

What do you think?